Kim Runner @kimrunner
Do you believe in the 144,000?

Feel free to leave comments as to why you feel that way.

Also, please like this so we can tell how many took the poll...no other way to gauge. Thanks!

Yes

No

Not Sure

09:53 PM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
03 August, 11:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Many of the numbers in the Bible are symbolic. 144 is 12x12, which is symbolic of the 12 tribes. I don't think there is any more to it than that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 August, 09:54
Revelation 21:17
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 August, 06:22
To me, the question seems similar to someone asking if the sky is blue or bluer.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 09:22
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
i agree!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 August, 05:44
i have never heard of the 144,000 before your post
thats why i answered “not sure”

i do believe people are sealed by God
and that people pray to be sealed on passover
(think)
i have to read about it more to understand the context. are the 144,00 the angels?

chore Toke @choretoke
03 August, 04:11
I don’t believe in a man made god but I do believe in a (Source) I can feel it all around me I’m being guarded by it I do believe in spirit guides. I do not know anything about the 144,000 I have never read the bible and never will, I grew up catholic did my first communion , never felt comfortable about religion even as a child, I new that there was something more l’ve always question life god (Source). I get it know🙏🏼 I look within for my answers not outward 🙏🏼my intuition guides me and never been wrong .

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
03 August, 02:20
We can not continue this way...... an un comfortable Change, World Wide needs to happen. We Can change it. 1/3 is all it takes

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
03 August, 01:12
Hella NPCs

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 09:12
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
starting to believe it more and more

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 August, 01:39
This resonates with me.
5 pics

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
03 August, 12:11
I think it has something to do with the 144 akenenic cells of the thymus.
https://medium.com/Luxury...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 August, 08:05
In response Debra ... to her Publication
The Thymus gland sits at the high heart/Christ Consciousness Chakra/Energy Center.

Resonating

So many are caught up in the pineal gland being the gateway , even though occult cultures put snakes at their third eye, few want to realize it is a symbol for mind control.

The electromagnetic out put and frequencies of the heart centers are out of their range and reach. A dove symbolizes this energy center for innocence.

Also see https://akeneexpressions.b...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 August, 11:56
Since we have been lied to about almost every thing i don’t know . I do see 144 all the time .

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
02 August, 11:50
my understanding is the 144k jewish evangelists... This book goes into a good bit of detail about it actually (2 pics)

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 August, 11:35
I found this awhile back when I first started studying The Book of Enoch
Who Are The 144,000 Witnesses of Revelation?
By Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com
https://pillar-of-enoch.co...

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
02 August, 11:27
I believe that tomorrow is 144 days before Christmas

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 August, 11:23
according to the bible i believe they are the 144000 were the male children that were killed under 2 by king Herod
How many babies were killed in the massacre of the innocents?
Herod, the king of Judaea, watches as his soldiers slaughter the innocent children of Bethlehem in an attempt to kill the infant Jesus, whom Herod feared would eventually seize his kingdom. According to Boccaccio, 144,000 children were murdered.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 August, 11:31
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
and they were from the 1200 of each tribe these children wer blameless virgins no lies come from them

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 August, 11:18
I can’t claim to have a clue what it truly means. I dont think of it as an elect type class of folk. I like to think of it from a watcher, guidance, support, protection aspect…

Who knows? Maybe it’s 144,000 already embodied here. Maybe they’re on the “outskirts” supporting us. It doesn’t matter to me as much what it is, but rather there is a positive force for good on our side…

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 August, 11:14
When I hit the like.. the number jumped up by 7. I only mention because it likely happened with others also.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:10
😇

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 August, 11:08
yes

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
02 August, 11:07
I belive but keep in mind no one left behind theres a reason some of us found certain people sooner than others. Nothing more nothing less. May peace be with you ❤️🙏🏻

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
02 August, 11:08
1111 1221 7777
I knew it at this moment
WWG1WGA

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
02 August, 11:52
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Love this❤️🙏💪🇺🇸🌏😇

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
02 August, 10:56
I believe there are more. 🤗

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 August, 10:47
Yes! I do not know who they will be, but I feel
we will know w/out doubt when it is time!

Once I met a couple in the produce department at a grocery store in Austin. Their feet seemed to not touch the floor..they slowly swooshed around instead of walked, they were Angelic, Happy but REAL (I know..Austin, probably on Drugs etc. etc. 😂). But these two were not on drugs, or of this world, in my Opinion.

So... What I have learned is, we don’t know who the 144K are or who are Angels, so I try and be on my best behavior😬 because we never know who is with Us 😳😜!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 August, 10:45
Why? Why would it be so. I have no doubt in God, none. Thats all I need, is there anything else? Too many lies by men with evil intent.
ps; Im happy to know God has a sense of humor, why else would hair leave my head & show up on my back.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 August, 10:43
Just a guess but the 144k number is code for something to do with our DNA. Exactly what I am not sure, but likely why [they] are trying to fook with it.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 August, 10:39
During the end time Tribulation it was the 144,000 devoted to our Lord Jesus Christ that led many to being saved.

Danny James @DComposer07
02 August, 10:36
I wrote a whole 11 song album in 11 days after a waking dream with Archangel Michael, I’ve always felt like one of the 144,000. Or at least inspired by the idea!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 August, 10:25
1111 IS WHY

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
02 August, 10:21
Yes, I. am one of them !!!

Much Love Many Blessings

Chuckld The Don @Chuckld
02 August, 10:13
I've been seeing 4441.... if that's putting God last then I have some work to do. I also could be misinterpreting.... but the 144 would be a bit more clear.

Blessed Wifey @BlessedWifey88
02 August, 10:12
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the e
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.