Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 August, 11:37
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
change the names - write a book... it'll be a best seller............

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Morgan @Curiosity
18 August, 04:37
Please blow my mind some more! I want this to be possible in reality!

And just imagine if people knew they could time travel... the world would be in chaos and probably why they're keeping it a secret!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
18 August, 11:51
LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!! ABOUT 1 YR AGOMELANNIA SAI,'THE ENORMITY OF WHAT'S COMING WILL SHOCK THE WORLD.' BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS!!!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 August, 11:24
I have been looking this stuff up for hours today on the net! We’re probably picking up a thread! Must be more of us. :)

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
18 August, 09:54
future proves past

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 August, 09:54
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! 😃😃😃🍿🍿🍿

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 August, 09:50
I love it, and believe it! 👍

Dear Reader @DearReader
17 August, 08:49

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 August, 08:15
🥰

Tyler 316 @TWM316
17 August, 08:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
:)

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
17 August, 06:05
Great post!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
17 August, 06:05
I have been saying it for some time that Trump is a traveler.

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 August, 05:49
Wow!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
17 August, 05:40
Juan said time travel isn't possible, but there are a lot of coincidences here!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 August, 09:57
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Juan is definitely playing smoke & mirrors as to not go past the script in this movie. IMO

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 August, 05:36
I have to say that the Illuminati playing cards make me feel that [they] are scripting the future, which would make it seem that they see the future. Has always been a thorn in my side.

Evangelina @Evangelina
17 August, 05:23
We are definitely going to need another movie (or 5) to explain this one. I find it fascinating how so many of the main players (white hats) are all related.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 August, 05:23
🙉

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 August, 05:22
Very cool! Time travel is possible.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 August, 05:19
😂🤣 He's so close! 😁

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 August, 08:10
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
4.7 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.7
11:11 portals 🏄‍♀️

ha! this was clever! 🧐

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 August, 05:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
What do you have to add to that video ????:)

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 August, 05:15
😎