Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 12:46
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Contract Law. Once you sign your name at the bottom of the tax form you have agreed to pay income taxes.
I wonder how it would work if I refuse to sign, and tell the IRS I no longer agree to their contract.
I bet I would be in jail, or at least my income would be attached.
At this point I believe this flesh body as to die to ever get out of paying taxes. My whole life they took 33% out of each and every paycheck i received.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
When you sign a return you give up your 5th Amendment right not to have property taken without compensation. If you don't send the IRS a signed return they can't touch you. I can verify because 2018 was the last year I sent them a signed tax return. I didn't pay all of it and they garnished my SS check for 15% to pay off the $2000 I owed from that year. However, someone even took away their right to go after taxes owed from a signed return because they only took money one time. I like to think Trump had something to do with it.
i also heard that Black Rock took over the IRS collection scam after all the federal buildings were closed down in DC, including Treasury. I have videos from Telegram showing an empty Treasury building and rumor has it that the Department has been relocated to either Alabama or Texas.
04:23 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 August, 09:10
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I agree with this. I stopped filing taxes in 2011 after I quit my full-time job. First I had no income and secondly I became "AWAKE." The only agency that tried to aggravate me was the State of Maryland. I had a part time job as a teacher, which only pays a stipend, not a salary. Wage was below the poverty level of $10,000. I received a letter in the mail from the MD tax office that I owe X amount of taxes for not filing, and they would revoke my driving privileges. I sent them a copy of my UCC-1 Filing with the state of MD. I never heard from them again. Taxes are "volunteer reporting" purposes only IF you want to, in other words - volunteer. You take money out of my check, and then turn around and want me to report it and pay more. Know the laws and know your rights.The day I saw Trump and Melanie glide down the escalator, when he announced his run for the presidency, I knew us patriots were finally safe. God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396