The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
17 August, 11:42
Rough energy day.

How are you feeling?

Be at peace and trust the best is coming.

https://insiderpaper.com/g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
I’m usually pretty upbeat, but today it’s a funky kind of a vibe yuck , can’t seem to shake it off , was wondering if it’s just me
11:48 AM - Aug 17, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
18 August, 01:10
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
My funk is bringing up old wounds with husbands family that I must have buried, but isn’t pleasant and causing issues with relationship. I’m too tired to think right now. will try to fall asleep with 432 hz music, my heart could use a little loving. Get the feeling alone, just spoke with God and stated know he’s with me but sure would be nice to have the support in the physical, lonliness gets unbearable sometimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kath 144 @Kath144
17 August, 12:00
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
No, you're not the only one. I'm in a funk since Monday. Yesterday was my worst day. I felt totally lost and alone. Today I feel a little better.

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 August, 12:44
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
Yes it feels like I’m alone but I know I’m not but it just feels like it , very strange glad you’re feeling better today ❤️