Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I love you AnonUp family. You have been a solid rock/group of friends to me over the past several months. Thank you. You are helping me get through every hard day.
πŸ™πŸŒˆπŸ«€
11:01 AM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 08:19
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
love you sis πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 August, 07:32
You are loved Lauren and very much appreciated esp with the mil decoding. Thank you for all your work, it helps us understand.
❀️☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 August, 01:43
πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ™ Home Sweet Home!!! 🐸

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 August, 09:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ puppies and loves and prayers

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 August, 05:09
Love you right back!
πŸ€—πŸ’š

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 04:52
Love you too girl. Been with you since the Angel sistas on twit wit.
You have always been the decoder for the military that I have seen since day one.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 August, 03:27

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 August, 02:34
✨Keep Shining Bright Laurenβœ¨πŸ’–

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
17 August, 02:19
❀️ I Love You.

10 months ago, give or take; in one of my darkest nights in decades, despair and hopelessness were beginning to overwhelm me.

I felt and responded to a tiny unction in my heart/spirit and decided to record my thoughts in the raw.

This is for you, Lauren. ❀️

(You've lifted my spirit, raised my vibe and mood, challenged my thinking, connected dots, and shared your pain. You're so loved.)

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 August, 01:47
(((hugs))) ☺️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 August, 12:49
we are the hands and feet of Christ.

I know I have been sustained thru this fam prayers.
God bless You, Lauren and fly.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 August, 12:30
Couple years here for me..... best place for love and comfort.... and truth...... we love all including you.... never stop reaching out!!!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 August, 12:18
No kidding I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about you and hoping you have found someone on here to help you find a place you can go to that isnt too far away.
I wish i could help you out. I have a close friend and her 3 pets that moved in with me 2 years ago so my only spare room is taken for now.
Please let us know how we can help you out otherwise.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 August, 12:17
We love you too Lauren. β™₯️

I am What I am @OfLight
17 August, 12:02
Be well, and we are all here for you, please keep reaching out . Sending you love and prayers!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
17 August, 11:56
I can always come here when I'm feeling overwhelmed by circumstances and find prayer, strength and light. God bless you. May He continue to bring calm to our minds, love to our hearts, and peace to our souls. Here with our AnonUp family are signs of His abiding Presence in the tough days.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
17 August, 11:46
Hi Lauren…This was on my TV screen in the middle of the night. Many blessings, and an abundance of β™₯️ to you.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 August, 11:44
We love you too!πŸ˜‡

We love you too!πŸ˜‡

We love you too!πŸ˜‡

We love you too!πŸ˜‡

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 August, 11:39
β€οΈπŸ™

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 August, 11:28
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts