Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 February, 10:51
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
The better known part of Area 51 - if you want to look at it that way - was about the tech & space ships they built among other things

But I heard quite a bit about those underground bases the last few years & how the tunnels connect them to one another, & this is how trafficking can be done out of sight. Not to mention the sick things they do to the children - it's really horrible, & there may be even worse things I haven't heard about yet 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
04 February, 11:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Yes! The DUMBs are connected. Started researching last night. SICK PEOPLE 😭😡

Captain Kek @CaptainKek777
also connection to Morrison(s)Dad/crowley/Jparsons/LRonHubbard/Robert Goddard/Von Karman/
04:30 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaptainKek777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Captain Kek, click on at the bottom under it