Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
17 August, 10:07
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Where's DeSantis on this injustice? He needs to step in!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 August, 11:12
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
My question, why Miami? Sort of a Hot spot lately..
Kinda rubbing our nose in it it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
17 August, 08:46
God bless her and keep her safe.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 August, 02:41
Cant DeSantis pardon her or something?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 August, 01:25
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Right? I was surprised to hear she down there? I haven't had much time on line lately to dig around much. Dawn to dusk busy.
I noticed someone posted a post by her right after I shared this. Which by the sounds of it how is she posting. Didn't see a date on the other post. I think there is way more to this than meets the eye.

Bastos Bryan @Bastos1
16 August, 11:54
lol its just a movie!!!! hogans heros