Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 09:21
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Except its Feb 4th now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 09:27
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
Did you delete and post this 500 times to make sure I saw it? I appreciate it, but my calendar is working just fine 😂

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 12:00
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Oh! Also, Whiplash is from AUS 🙂
And the screenshot says Jan not Feb 😆 Anyway.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
The screenshot says "area 51 Dclas may be as soon as tomorrow" (paraphrasing) - that was a month ago
I've been doing this/fighting long before Q
If you want to play games, play games
If you want pie in the sky, keep doing what you're doing
If you want CHANGE, don't keep acting like a high school clique
This plan doesn't work in an echo chamber - and shit like THAT doesn't help our cause
Period
Be careful who you follow
and
Don't be CNN
11:00 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fiercekitty in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 09:58
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
😆Don't be cnn. Yikes.
I remember reading that post a month ago. I remember reading it as... a saying, like wow with all the things I read/saw today, you would think we could see more declass in the morning... as in, lots was happening around that date. I most certainly did not take it literally at the time 🍻

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
05 February, 10:56
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
I'm just so over it - I know there's a plan because I know our military and I know Trump (for decades - New York is my hometown) and all of it makes sense to my idea of sense
But it is SUPER hard to watch my patriot family get kicked over and over by half-wit moronic inadequates and not be able to retaliate
God forbid the "peach mint" next week is more of the same