Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:30
Wanted to let ya'll know, BLACK SEED OIL rubbed in your nostrils will stop a cold in its tracks. I tried it, told my fren and she did. STOPPED the cold from going into the lungs. This guy didn't do it and his cold lasted app two weeks longer than mine. SHOUT OUT TO GOD FOR BLACK SEED OIL>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
use olbas oil myself ALWAYS good to have other treatments that work,thanks for the info
09:40 AM - Aug 16, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:41
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Thank you for that info. Black seed oil has me almost back to my high school weight and I eat like a trucker, just like I used too. Did some research circumvents weight gain from high cortisol levels from stress, overrides it. lol I wasn't even using it for that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 August, 09:47
well thats an added bonus-win🙂

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
16 August, 09:56
where do you get it and can you recommend a reliable brand?