Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Wanted to let ya'll know, BLACK SEED OIL rubbed in your nostrils will stop a cold in its tracks. I tried it, told my fren and she did. STOPPED the cold from going into the lungs. This guy didn't do it and his cold lasted app two weeks longer than mine. SHOUT OUT TO GOD FOR BLACK SEED OIL>
09:30 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 August, 10:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I swear by the stuff. so good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 10:26
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
AMEN every one I tell they start using it and are amazed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
16 August, 10:05
I keep coming across info on the stuff. I'm gonna have to get some and try it. I understand it's good for other things as well.

For instantly stopping colds from progressing I've been successful for years gargling and circular snorting salt water w/ added iodine and colloidal silver up through my nasal passages.

Of course prevention being worth pounds of cure keeping up w/ immune system boosting supplements, quality diet awareness, sunshine, fresh air, and spiritual/emotional health, are the best all around short circuit prevention of diseases of all kinds.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 09:40
I love Black Seed Oil!

16 August, 09:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
GAME CHANGER>

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 August, 09:40
use olbas oil myself ALWAYS good to have other treatments that work,thanks for the info

16 August, 09:41
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Thank you for that info. Black seed oil has me almost back to my high school weight and I eat like a trucker, just like I used too. Did some research circumvents weight gain from high cortisol levels from stress, overrides it. lol I wasn't even using it for that.