Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:30
Wanted to let ya'll know, BLACK SEED OIL rubbed in your nostrils will stop a cold in its tracks. I tried it, told my fren and she did. STOPPED the cold from going into the lungs. This guy didn't do it and his cold lasted app two weeks longer than mine. SHOUT OUT TO GOD FOR BLACK SEED OIL>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
I keep coming across info on the stuff. I'm gonna have to get some and try it. I understand it's good for other things as well.

For instantly stopping colds from progressing I've been successful for years gargling and circular snorting salt water w/ added iodine and colloidal silver up through my nasal passages.

Of course prevention being worth pounds of cure keeping up w/ immune system boosting supplements, quality diet awareness, sunshine, fresh air, and spiritual/emotional health, are the best all around short circuit prevention of diseases of all kinds.
10:05 AM - Aug 16, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it