Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
15 August, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 August, 10:47
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
isn't the Space Force in control of the new EBS? I can't recall the new name. Seems like one more step closer to taking over control of all broadcasting systems which would be the end of the MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
05:37 AM - Aug 16, 2022
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShadesOfSand in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 August, 08:37
In response Sun Shine to her Publication
"Additionally, video and data transmissions are the primary method used to disseminate High Definition Full Motion Video to tactically deployed warfighters. Further, GBS serves as a critical piece of the DOD’s Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance architecture."

it is my contention that the GBS is how we are watching this movie.

i recall when Pompeo tweeted he was using the GBS for his Monday broadcast years ago.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 August, 06:04
In response Sun Shine to her Publication
😀