Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
16 August, 03:55
I have trust issues like so many others due to bad characters in&out of my life creating harm to me. Nothing new, right?
I feel like I can actually be myself on Anonup without judgment and that's a great feeling, so thank you my fellow God fearing friends.
I've never been attacked in here. What does that tell u about the character of people gathered here?

It should tell u plenty. When we had no safe place to share info with one another, God provided us an outlet cuz he knew we needed each other in the worst way.

We were called crazy by family&friends, the same people who we counted on in our daily lives. The emotional let-down smacked me hard. Felt isolated! But refused to cave in to their beliefs. I'd rather be alone than live lies.

Anyone asked themselves why we were "chosen?" It's interesting to me how God spread us out geographically. Perfect plan! Feels like we r being groomed for larger tasks.

Question: Can u be hypnotized? I cannot. Doesn't work on me. Ponder that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Layney 888 Z- K3K, click on at the bottom under it