Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 06:56
Ok ya'll who has the info on ivermectin curing some cancers? who has an info on any of the other meds for colon and prostrate cancers? Anyone know more about this MMS protocol?
I just heard that one of the Moms in my Mothers of Loss groups's husband has started treatment for prostrate cancer would like to send her some research to at least consider.
She lost a grown Son already and came back from that dark deep hole to as good as it gets really but idk if she would make it thr lossing her Rock!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 August, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
I have helped others reverse prostrate cancer many times over with diet and supplementing. Most respond very quickly.
Fucoidan is part of the supplementing and eggs then foods to eliminate.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...
10:34 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrea COLEMAN, click on at the bottom under it