Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok ya'll who has the info on ivermectin curing some cancers? who has an info on any of the other meds for colon and prostrate cancers? Anyone know more about this MMS protocol?
I just heard that one of the Moms in my Mothers of Loss groups's husband has started treatment for prostrate cancer would like to send her some research to at least consider.
She lost a grown Son already and came back from that dark deep hole to as good as it gets really but idk if she would make it thr lossing her Rock!
06:56 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
15 August, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
look up Ed Griffen - A World Without Cance r you can order Apricot Seeds off Amazon - but laetrile otherwise known as B-17 is what you really need. lots of positive results and lives saved! Please look into this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 August, 10:13
it hurts my heart everytime i here a friend who tells me they are going through chemo it 1st breaks my heart then i get filled with anger and rage over the medical industry I realize not all of know the truth but those that do should pay a price for killing people instead of cureing them and we all are discovering truth that rip my heart asunder over all my friends that ive lost and those who have suffered all because of greedy selfish men and women. Lord help us all. Pray the end to this madness is soon lord Because we are not made to suffer we are made to give love and recieve it period the strongest power in the world is LOVE! So reach out and love someone today because someone today needs your Love. keep the faith Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 10:27
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😘

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 10:10
There is an Amish lady here that sales chaparral tincture so many people took that for all kinds of cancer and it has worked . You can get that on hawaii pharm .com

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 August, 10:05

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Thank you hun!

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
15 August, 10:34
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
I have helped others reverse prostrate cancer many times over with diet and supplementing. Most respond very quickly.
Fucoidan is part of the supplementing and eggs then foods to eliminate.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 August, 10:01
For Cancer, I would do the same as any ailment in my body, I would Cleanse and Nourish my body. Nourish, of course, means to offer my body plants from the Earth (that my body is built to run on), and then my body will just heal itself.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 August, 09:31

15 August, 09:33
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Thx strangely enough I saw one of his videos for the first time this morning as well b4 I saw about my frens hubby.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 August, 07:15
Go to jimhumble.com he teaches how to make MMS and also can buy his books on it. Blessings to your friend and her family.🥰🤗

15 August, 07:29
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thanks it is so weird cause I just watched a video on him Jaqueline posted this morning.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 August, 07:01

15 August, 07:30
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
thanks hun!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
15 August, 06:59
Best info is to listen to Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Start with Dosages

15 August, 07:36
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
ok thx