BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 August, 05:07
Good afternoon, AU family!

I have so much good news to report regarding Wayne's recovery from surgery last week!

Today was a HUGE day! Physical therapy had him doing chair pushups (dips), etc. Then came Speech therapy & he was able to put the one-way valve on his trach & surprised the therapist with the strength of his voice! He got his reward - that much hoped-for cup of ice chips! (He has had nothing by mouth since last Wednesday).

Cheeky monkey! He had asked for some water & a swab to rinse his mouth out... As I turned my back to fetch something else, I caught motion out of the corner of my eye... the sly bugger had taken a sip from the cup!

He will officially start liquids tomorrow, but they want to be sure he's not leaking into any tissues anywhere from the mouth.

He is cleared to get a wheelchair, even with all the IV pole, He's very keen to get rolling since I told him it would reduce the swelling in his arms & hands...

cont'd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 August, 06:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR A MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THE GUARDIAN ANGELS PLACED AROUND THIS COUPLE WHAT A AMAZING STORY OF FAITH GRACE AND MERCY THANK YOU GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!! PRAYERS LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS TO YOU ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas!!! Our home state!

Thank you so much, Mary!

God (whom I call Grandfather) has been so good to us!

The anesthesiologist, pre-op, had told us both that we had to have the PCR test ever 48 hours while in the hospital & that we would require the vax in order to go home... I informed him that that would NOT be happening, since the "virus" had yet to be isolated in a lab and we do not kowtow to hysteria. Then I informed him that there were far superior ways to deal with Covid than the vax... if, indeed, Covid actually exists in other than bioweapon form...

Asshole looked me straight in the eye & said, "That's why we wear these masks; because it spreads like wildfire."

I reported this to Dr. Hasney, who assured me that we did not have to comply. I said, "Damn right, because that is against the Nuremburg Code & Nuremburg 2.0 is already underway in Germany!" (I had come armed with my Nuremburg memes on my phone, LOL)

Apparently, he had a word with the anesthesiologi
07:11 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
15 August, 07:17
..anesthesiologist, because we never saw him again. (I told Dr. Hasney if his ginger bearded face came into our room, he'd be leaving with the imprint of my sandals on his face!)

I also told the anesthetist it didn't matter who he was or what he knew, that we were prayed up & supported by thousands of others who are praying for us & GOD WOULD NOT ALLOW him to make a wrong move in the OR, regardless! 😤 He just looked at me with all the intelligence of a cow...

The lady who checked us in for last-minute imaging said the same thing, but that we'd also have to have any other vaccines we weren't up to date on... I had been chatting with her until she said that & I stuck my hand up & said, "I'll speak to you again when you grow a brain." (I had been asking for a good place to eat, but she kept recommending Applebee's, etc. & we don't consider that food. I'd been hoping for Bubba's Soul Food Cafe, but no...)

I have been ZERO TOLERANCE regarding this issue.

15 August, 07:37
YA;LL ARE BOTH SO VERY BRAVE GOD BLESS YOU BOTH THRU THIS JOURNEY !!!!!!!!!

15 August, 07:15
SO PROUD OF YOU STANDING UP TO THEM THANK GOD FOR HIM PLACING THE GOOD DOCTOR IN YOUR PATH BLESSINGS ABOUND

15 August, 07:20
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
We got 3 surgical teams of good doctors, Mary!

I turned it all over to God & He does not allow His Word to return void!