Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 August, 06:13
It seems that the public are being taught the Constitution by every part of it being violated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
13 August, 08:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We pulled our 6th grader out of the public school last year and started homeschooling. I was looking at the school district curriculum mapping for the 7th grade and Social Studies was focused on Globalism. So, we decided to scrap that and she will be learning the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers. What do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
Sounds like a great plan ! What school district if you dont mind sharing? If you dont that fine too.
10:15 AM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladydiaz in this post can reply
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
15 August, 02:35
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Scottsdale Unified School District.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
17 August, 09:17
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
Wow, thank you. My kids are in Chandler Unified SChool District! I need to research their curriculum.