Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 06:56
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 August, 11:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe…

Zero, 1,4,1,12 = #014112 hex. = Green

Q1827: “Previews are over. Showtime!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Cowboy - You actually may be on to something... Mr Pool post from yesterday!

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...
12:25 PM - Aug 14, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 August, 09:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I had a dream weeks ago with tons of GREEN 🤔☘️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 August, 09:10
I do NOT like Mr. Pool. I get bad vibes from him ALL THE TIME. I don't like how he tries to dox. He plays games like he gets taken off Twitter when he doesn't. It's a game to him that I don't like AT ALL.

He tries to misdirect.

In this case the numbers are scrambled. 1122 should be together. The other 37 could be 37 or 73 and on either end of the numbers.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 09:22
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Not sure what you are talking about but I've followed that account for a long time and have never seen it try to dox anyone. It just posts...never even interacts with anyone.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
14 August, 08:07
🌞 Kim, put those numbers from the green hex description into a lat/long finder and check out what you find.
lat 39 25.49 7.06
long 136 97 13

▪ 2 pics

https://gps-coordinates.or...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 07:56
“actually” 😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 07:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
lololol...well, you know I didn't mean it like THAT.
Just meant that specific post.
I believe in your decodes always, but you should know that! :)