Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 06:56
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Maybe…

Zero, 1,4,1,12 = #014112 hex. = Green

Q1827: “Previews are over. Showtime!”
11:50 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 August, 10:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nice!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 12:25
Cowboy - You actually may be on to something... Mr Pool post from yesterday!

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 August, 09:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I do NOT like Mr. Pool. I get bad vibes from him ALL THE TIME. I don't like how he tries to dox. He plays games like he gets taken off Twitter when he doesn't. It's a game to him that I don't like AT ALL.

He tries to misdirect.

In this case the numbers are scrambled. 1122 should be together. The other 37 could be 37 or 73 and on either end of the numbers.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 August, 09:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I had a dream weeks ago with tons of GREEN 🤔☘️

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 August, 11:53
AKA British Racing Green! That means GO!

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
07 August, 11:53
August 9th Vibes

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
07 August, 06:39
kind of like a true emarald:)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 August, 12:07

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
06 August, 11:53

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 August, 12:06
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
You’re never gonna hit a bullseye, if ya never throw a dart.