Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.
06:56 AM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
vox nova @panda_code2
07 August, 07:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you a r e our guy 💚
I have plenty that needs destroying
and I'll help you
when you find out why?
you'll smash it all w triple force for me
it's that bad 💔💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 August, 03:10
Funny You say this... for the past couple of weeks I have been having discussions with Peeps as a lot of Electronics malfunction around me... 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 August, 03:11
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
They have malfunctioned around me for Years...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
07 August, 03:04
TS 6:56 > 6+5+6=17 👈

Converted to vibes > gematria > drop 891
8+9+1=18 👈
17>18

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 August, 01:02
Was thinking of you yesterday, missing your good morning along with a few other Anons here. I told them we needed to manifest u and poof here u are🤭

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 August, 12:39
Gematria on all capital letters:

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Time To Take America Back
The Veil Is Lifting

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
07 August, 12:05
a Dream: september 2011
i was standing under a very big tree with a pasor (television evangelist) who even then i didnt like (Perry Stone). there was a table with a white table cloth on it. the table had a very large book sitting on the table that was open. on both pages of book written all over the pages horizontally, vertically, upside down, right side up, on an angle etc. was the Word - WATER- written in RED. it was a dream that never left me. wondering if VK interprets dreams

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 August, 01:12
Speaking of frying —

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 6, 2022 at 8:40 PM]
10 DAYS!!!🥳🥳🥳

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 August, 12:22
Vincent feel better yet ? the spirt of the zLord is here you need to feel it in the Atmosphere sing out loud .🕊🙌🏼💖

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 August, 12:04
thanks

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 August, 11:50
Maybe…

Zero, 1,4,1,12 = #014112 hex. = Green

Q1827: “Previews are over. Showtime!”

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 12:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Cowboy - You actually may be on to something... Mr Pool post from yesterday!

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 August, 10:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nice!!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 August, 11:23
sirian starseed ability?

ive battled electronics for years, unintentionally.
once I embraced it and realized it was a “gift”, I started taking down bank systems, coporate store systems, televisions, wifi, radio stations…..

I can walk into a bank and all of their computers freeze.
what is this “gift” exactly and any suggestions on how to channel it better?

are we supposed to collectively take down the grid so the EBS can launch?
(sounds crazy but im not joking. I know what im capable of and im one person…)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 August, 03:56
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
ok legit...I crash websites now lol

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 August, 10:24
Don’t forget to lay in the grass barefoot for 20 mins or more to ground out, recharge & balance the vibes. 😎👍

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 August, 09:59
Wonder what your nickname be if you were in the moab , destroying Monitors & Cameras as your specialty 🤔

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
06 August, 09:29
looking at the timestamp …
6/11 🪞 9/11

Marty Samara @Marty_samara
06 August, 09:26
I have been upset since the day my mother died, the person who opened my eyes to everything that is happening around us and who never stopped believing that change is coming, unfortunately not for her and I don't believe that for me either, maybe for future generations of consumers who are not even aware of that a change occured and will not even register it. If there was a plan ... then it disappointed a lot of patriots because he was slow and inefficient. I'm sorry for that and especially I'm sorry for my mother. She believed until her last breath that there would be a significant change in the current corrupt system all over the world

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 August, 07:19
In response Marty Samara to his Publication
here is a copy and paste of one of my TG posts:

I know what you’re saying; I’ve said the same thing.

‘I cannot believe this is happening during MY lifetime’.....

It was 100% going to happen, during ONE of your lifetimes 🤣

Curious which life, you are living right now?

https://www.thecalculator....

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 August, 07:21
In response Marty Samara to his Publication
Link to download the Great Awakening map:

https://www.greatawakening...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 August, 08:18
0.5 Device per Hour :)

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 August, 08:01
nah… Sometimes being angry is very productive.? yes.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 August, 07:57

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 August, 07:23

06 August, 07:11
Pics or it didn’t happen ;)

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
06 August, 06:35
they make excellent target practice

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 August, 05:59
VK Vibes ⬆️.

RSBN coverage of POTUS at CPAC begins at 6:30 PM ET.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com...

https://rumble.com/v1ezmxf...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 August, 05:37
DEW you have any plans to visit MN?
I need a heads up if ya head this way.
lol

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 August, 05:08
you are vibrating too high VK 🥰 transcending
zero point 0=1000

Reduce vibrations to 500💙 peace & calm

https://www.google.com/amp...

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
06 August, 04:56
Does it take 6 Licks to get to the Center of the tootsie POP

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 August, 04:52
how can you get to every dominion machine before mid terms???

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
06 August, 04:43
😟.... maybe this would help?...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 August, 04:35
Finally you have revealed who you truly are😲👀 impressive👊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 04:10
I suspect they are testing their 5G control on us...

Emotion out of nowhere - fear/anger probably the easiest to create... Now, controlling it... that is something else...

I find gardening, or, believe it or not, tidying and cleaning something, helps put ME back on control.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
06 August, 05:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes maam! Gardening and digging in the dirt and weeds does it for me! use your anger energy to pull the weeds or rake the leaves. You hit the nail on the head cleaning too. 😊