Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 10:55
Interesting cast of characters coming back to the forefront.
#DurhamWatch

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
No coincidences...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Caps = URRRAAMMMMMM = 1326
Q1326 includes, “Now comes the pain.”
11:35 AM - Aug 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 August, 12:08
Speaking of Pain, friends, I had a bad fall this weekend, and ended up with a broken arm, foot, and thumb. Please say a little prayer for me that I din't require surgery, and for my husband, who has to help me do nearly everything. 😩😖😫

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 August, 04:01
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 August, 04:07
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
🙏 . I fell in the shower about a week ago about killed myself not sure why I thought the shower curtain would hold me . 🤔 I was lucky I didnt break anything myself. Prayers for you 🙏 ❤

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:47
+ 1326 = 12 again!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 11:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Q12 includes, “Good guys are winning.”

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
14 August, 11:44
Did you last night Trump's one statement on Truth in the first sentence he used the word "gas" when it should have been "has"? Type in "G" in the Q drop search bar and many posts with a highlighted "G" come up. The first one that comes up has the word "plant" and Trump used "plant in the same Truth post.