Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 10:55
Interesting cast of characters coming back to the forefront.
#DurhamWatch

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
No coincidences...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 11:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Caps = URRRAAMMMMMM = 1326
Q1326 includes, “Now comes the pain.”

Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
Speaking of Pain, friends, I had a bad fall this weekend, and ended up with a broken arm, foot, and thumb. Please say a little prayer for me that I din't require surgery, and for my husband, who has to help me do nearly everything. 😩😖😫
12:08 PM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 August, 04:07
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
🙏 . I fell in the shower about a week ago about killed myself not sure why I thought the shower curtain would hold me . 🤔 I was lucky I didnt break anything myself. Prayers for you 🙏 ❤

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 August, 06:39
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I hope you're okay, Amy. Don't you hate these dumb accidents? 😖

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 August, 04:01
🙏🙏🙏

14 August, 06:41
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Thanks so much!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 August, 03:56
Sending healing vibes your way, Michelle. Hope you feel better ASAP.

14 August, 06:40
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Thanks, Courtney 💞

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 August, 03:55
So sorry 😳
Absolutely!
🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 August, 01:26
praying for you.
love

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
14 August, 01:18
Here's to a speedy recovery fren 🙏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 12:48
Sorry to hear that Michelle.

14 August, 12:49
💞

kolibri @kolibri
14 August, 12:32
🙏❤️ Prayers for you and your husband

14 August, 12:34
In response kolibri to his Publication
Thank you so much.