Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 10:55
Interesting cast of characters coming back to the forefront.
#DurhamWatch

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 11:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Caps = URRRAAMMMMMM = 1326
Q1326 includes, “Now comes the pain.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
+ 1326 = 12 again!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 August, 12:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Speaking of Pain, friends, I had a bad fall this weekend, and ended up with a broken arm, foot, and thumb. Please say a little prayer for me that I din't require surgery, and for my husband, who has to help me do nearly everything. 😩😖😫

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
14 August, 11:20

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
😂 You beat me to it!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
ditto 🤣