Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 August, 07:33
Were you on Twitter when this happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
I remember this tweet. It was something I didn't give credit to, but I saved and noted it.

Seeing all we've seen since, gives me more assurance that we're living in the storm. Before 2020 election, I said the worst this that could happen (and possibly be the storm) is Joe in the WH.

Also, VK said that "it may even be boring for anons" giving me the feeling that all of this chaos of we see is the storm for normies as they wake up. I mean, if there was a nuclear scare tomorrow, how would I react? I would have an ear to ear creepy smile like The Grinch, while a huge part of the population is freaking out and digging bomb shelters in their backyards.

With all that said, I'm still waiting for confirmation. Though, I feel like we are at a point like a pot of boiling water right before the first pop
12:37 AM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Jaksha, click on at the bottom under it