Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Were you on Twitter when this happened?
07:33 PM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 August, 06:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep and then I saw nothing 🤣 That's the weekend we all got clipped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 August, 10:40
Booted off permanently with President Trump and all the others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 August, 04:09
Yes I saw that post, on Twitter

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 August, 02:02
yes. i saw it! first thing I thought - no way it could be this easy and obvious. lol.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
15 August, 01:54
Yes. I remember. That was a great account. Miss it very much. I remember, too, when the name was changed, within seconds after communicating with that account, to Patriot 1776 from its original name, John_F_Kennnedy. Hope that account resurrects itself. That account was a like a friend to me in different ways.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
15 August, 02:07
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Ah! I take part of that back. ;) Just remembered that before he changed the name from John F. Kennnedy to Patriot 1776, he briefly used Anon 1776. That's when I contacted him about it, and within seconds, he changed it to Patriot 1776. :) Anyone else remember that Anon 1776 name? ;)😎

CharRose @CharRose
14 August, 11:57
Was purged along with President Trump and many others. Opened another account had for about 5 months and that one purged as well. ☺️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 August, 01:55
got booted the next day on Birthday. badge of honor WWG1WGA

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 August, 01:48
yep and was booted off that month

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
14 August, 01:02
yep

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 August, 12:59
Yes. Just.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 August, 01:01
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I think I still was but now not so sure.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
13 August, 06:49
Yes I remember that.
It was around the time when President Trump got a 12 hr ban from tweeting, I got that same ban at the same time, that's how I remember.

Not long after I was banned forever, I created other accounts but they didn't last long. One account I created I got to do my first tweet, then bam, it was shut down ... the tweet was ...
My fellow Americans Q post.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
13 August, 05:14
From my old WeGosocial profile.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
13 August, 05:17
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
A few hours later, the massive blocking of Twitter profiles began.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 August, 10:42
I was part of the Patriot Purge from Twitter, so I don’t think I saw this tweet. This makes sense of a lot of the last year and a half. 🇺🇸🙌🏻🇺🇸🙌🏻

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 August, 10:24

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 August, 08:20
yes

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
13 August, 08:13
Yes!! 🔥

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 August, 07:57
TS 7:11

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 August, 07:44
Yep! :)

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
13 August, 07:24
so Patriot1776……John_F_Kennedy.
Who is that? 🤨🤔

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
13 August, 05:42
Yes, that was an exciting day!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 August, 05:07
Yes 😊

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
13 August, 02:22
Yep, and then permanently deleted (with no prior violations) along with Trump & most Anons

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
13 August, 02:12
Yes, the same day
like 45 suspended ...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 August, 02:11

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
13 August, 01:56
AU is the first social media I have had since myspace and a short stint of snapchat. Sometimes I wonder how I got here and why I started to ask questions. Very thankful for AU and all of you.

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
13 August, 01:05
Yep