Doq Holliday @doqholliday
My red line is taxes.

I’m not paying another penny to TRAITORS.

Arrest me if you have to.
06:07 PM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 August, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I feel the pain with this too Doq! Nothing ticks me off more then to have these Machiavellian morons pi$$ away my dollars on their malevolent pet projects or use it against us! I hope we are planning to confiscate every last dollar from these psychopaths!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 August, 06:58
Same. been 2 years now. my fiance is nervous but i’m not!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 August, 03:39
I'm already certain that the IRS is gone for good. But this should convince anyone who's not sure. Trump always keeps his promises so he wouldn't make this one lightly. But since the IRS is already abolished, he'll get the credit for it when the news is released. Proving that he IS a stable genius.

https://realrawnews.com/20...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
13 August, 12:22
Good luck with that one. 😂🤣😂

#JellyOrSyrup

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 August, 09:35
That´s the spirit Patriot. 😁

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 August, 09:29
Hitting the vibes AGAIN today DoQ👊

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
13 August, 06:13
exactly that 👊🏻💪🏻

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 August, 05:53
Self-styled business corporations fraudulently calling themselves "the state" terrorize the life of every living human on earth because these corporations are fed by people - taxes, fees, etc.
Money is paid for by the blood energy of every individual who thinks that these worthless pieces of paper or imaginary numbers are vital.

What do you think will happen if every living human stops subsidizing these private business companies with their energy and life and simply doesn't pay taxes? This is exactly what will kill those parasites.
Don't give them your energy and your lives!

Instead of taxes and all fees for parasites, you use the saved money to make yourself happy or someone close to you and YOU will turn the "their" magic from bad to GOOD.

None None @MUDD
13 August, 05:42
All it takes is for people to stop taking part in the fraud and the fraud ends...the power lies in the people...they keep waiting to be saved...so we wait together...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 August, 05:25
Imagine if we all stopped paying taxes which is theft of the people. They can't arrest us all ..... And then where would they get the money to fund the IRS and all other traitors?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 August, 12:39
lock3d and loaded

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 August, 08:30
With you there brother.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 August, 07:53
I have been preparing to do an article on this. Haven’t submitted VAT returns, no tax return, not paid council tax bill. They went for the kids, so the protdction racket deal is off. I accept the consequences, however uncomfortable.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
12 August, 07:40
Her Majestys revnue and custims (HMRC). But wait, queen is illegitimate and dead right, soooo...🤔

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
12 August, 07:39
I have always hated paying 40% of my hard earned income to a government that wastes the money on everything but helping We the People. This year with the Ukraine spending while we die on the vine has put me square in your camp brother. I have a lot to lose but this is also the hill I will die on.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
12 August, 07:21
David Straight explains the IRS vs Internal Revenue Service on one of these videos.
So much info here.

https://rumble.com/c/OutOf...

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
12 August, 06:55
What about property taxes Doq?

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
12 August, 06:41
but we pay taxes on almost everything we purchase

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 August, 06:25
[They] will send you letters threatening fines and prosecution. All fear tactics…it is ilegal to charge taxes and [they] know it, can never arrest you

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 August, 06:13
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I haven't paid since 2018. They tried to garnish my SS checks for $2000 that I still owed but it only lasted one month. I get letters once a year saying how much I owe for the previous year but i just toss it. Income tax is illegal and they know it.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
13 August, 12:25
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I had a tax lien disappear a couple of years ago. Pretty substantial lein on a property I owned.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
12 August, 06:11
will be 4 years this year.... hmmmm, hubby is worried, so I might have to

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 August, 06:11
⚔️ WWG1WGA ⚔️