John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 02:18
According to AccuWeather, thunderstorms are in the forecast for Super Bowl Sunday. The early prediction: 71 degrees with a 75% chance of rain. Just happens to be 71 degrees 17. Bomms en route, Patriots. The world watches.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 February, 03:40
In response John Reese to his Publication
Almost time for the 'Superb'-owl Ritual
We know Tom the GOAT is well groomed at every angle
9 Superb-owl appearances & 6 rings
what are the odds?
Will balls, I mean Ego's be deflated?
Games R fun ~ looking at old memes with new eyes
Follow the Y heads...no offence to goats
πŸΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸŒ¬πŸŒ¬πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ
3 photos attached~ hit the ➑️on the photo for more πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 February, 11:39
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
This one is a shocker. Tom attended Serra High School while I was at Mercy near San Mateo, California. He's a local hero following in the steps of Joe Montana. But enter Giselle, granddaughter of a Nazi pilot, raised in the Brazilian/German province of Porto Alegre, a rumored safe haven for escaped Nazis the likes of Hitler and Mengele. Mix that with Latin America's indigenous pagan witchcraft, history of human sacrifice and santeria, and you have tthe makings of Brady "brujeria". I am guessing they swap ritual robes with the Pope.

Dios Mio! I'll need an exorcism after all this! πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸ’•πŸ™

Field of Light @EartherealArts
Wow, I didn't know about Gisele being from the Porto Alegre region. Might explain her TWIN sister, Patricia.
09:35 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
04 February, 10:54
In response Field of Light to his Publication
It has always been public knowledge that she is a high priestess witch! People are so easily led into this "hell" hole thinking she(he) and the "amazing" Patriot player are so cool.
We will see his demise at this "game". IMHO.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
04 February, 10:58
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
God Wins!!.This Sunday all Christians should fill our churches, giving all honor, glory and praise to our Lord, begging that many eyes will be opened and the "spell" of the NFL be shattered.