John Reese @TrumperWavin
According to AccuWeather, thunderstorms are in the forecast for Super Bowl Sunday. The early prediction: 71 degrees with a 75% chance of rain. Just happens to be 71 degrees 17. Bomms en route, Patriots. The world watches.
02:18 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
04 February, 10:37
In response John Reese to his Publication
may it be so. may justice no longer delay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
03 February, 04:55
having seen the commercial/video today of the two football players telling people to "watch their pre-game chat" on the 8th......when the Superbowl is the 7th.....maybe the big reveal and takedown is done at the Superbowl on Sunday and the impeachment or such on Monday the 8th is the "game" the the players are hinting at? Hinting at that being the election fraud reveal?
game over. ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
03 February, 03:48
Listening to Juan O'Savin's most recent discussion with Sean Stone a day ago, Juan was really hinting that the Super Bowl may not be the main event. I think he also said the what's coming will make the Super Bowl look like the Puppy Bowl.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 February, 03:40
Almost time for the 'Superb'-owl Ritual
We know Tom the GOAT is well groomed at every angle
9 Superb-owl appearances & 6 rings
what are the odds?
Will balls, I mean Ego's be deflated?
Games R fun ~ looking at old memes with new eyes
Follow the Y heads...no offence to goats
🐸💋💋💋🌬🌬🌬💨💨💨🍿🍿🍿
3 photos attached~ hit the ➡️on the photo for more 😉🤣

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:49
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
It’s long been hinted that Tom Brady made a deal with the Devil somewhere in between 2000 and 2002 - when he went from a no-name, scrawny, benchwarming backup to a Super Bowl winner. End zones are imminent.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
05 February, 10:44
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Im researching because of your comms! Thank you! Now to convince my husband 🤦🏻‍♀️

deb burk @PatriotsMom
03 February, 03:21
I am a huge Chiefs fan and i hope this game doesn't get thrown. Just turn it off all over the world and let the TRUTH come out.

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
04 February, 10:15
In response deb burk to her Publication
Amen! If the Chiefs weren't playing I doubt I would watch it. (I banned NFL this whole season.) But... it's my Chiefs... so I HAVE to watch the Super Bowl! 🙃

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
03 February, 03:20
What makes you think anything unusual will even happen? Sauce?

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
03 February, 03:19
I have been saying for a LONG time it's rigged..Brady will win...just watch...PRAY I AM WRONG.

Four Herrings @4herrings
03 February, 02:43
Whoah! Gen McInerney just posted to watch the water and you post this... relation to TAMPA BAY?

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 02:40
Payback for kneeling, sex rings, and putting rapists on their helments. 🤣🤣🤣. Lights out!

jan laster @Nana_Jan
03 February, 02:26
super bowl 55!

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
03 February, 06:05
In response jan laster to her Publication
How did we not see the connection with 5:5 earlier ?! So easy in fact...

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 02:23
No such thing as coincidences

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 02:21
No coincidences!
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control
💥💥💥💥💥💥

Joseph George @LittleJoe58
03 February, 04:00
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Video won't load you sent too much buffering