John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 02:18
According to AccuWeather, thunderstorms are in the forecast for Super Bowl Sunday. The early prediction: 71 degrees with a 75% chance of rain. Just happens to be 71 degrees 17. Bomms en route, Patriots. The world watches.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
Almost time for the 'Superb'-owl Ritual
We know Tom the GOAT is well groomed at every angle
9 Superb-owl appearances & 6 rings
what are the odds?
Will balls, I mean Ego's be deflated?
Games R fun ~ looking at old memes with new eyes
Follow the Y heads...no offence to goats
πŸΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸŒ¬πŸŒ¬πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ
3 photos attached~ hit the ➑️on the photo for more πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
03:40 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
05 February, 10:44
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Im researching because of your comms! Thank you! Now to convince my husband πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:49
It’s long been hinted that Tom Brady made a deal with the Devil somewhere in between 2000 and 2002 - when he went from a no-name, scrawny, benchwarming backup to a Super Bowl winner. End zones are imminent.

04 February, 04:07
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
😳

vox nova @panda_code2
05 February, 03:23
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Tom Brady is a female to male transgender. Just like all the high profile *male* athletes. Women on testosterone. His *wife* is male to female inverted. They were born into it. Multi-generational deals.
But yes, it's all coming to an end.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 10:47
This was on My FB Memories yesterday, so...
tbh, I used to be so into Football. But, You know the NFL now. I had no idea who was even playing in the Superbowl until just now. wow, I definitely do not watch Tell-Lie-Vision.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 February, 06:17
The swamp is as deep as it is wide!!!πŸ‘€

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 February, 01:21

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 February, 11:39
This one is a shocker. Tom attended Serra High School while I was at Mercy near San Mateo, California. He's a local hero following in the steps of Joe Montana. But enter Giselle, granddaughter of a Nazi pilot, raised in the Brazilian/German province of Porto Alegre, a rumored safe haven for escaped Nazis the likes of Hitler and Mengele. Mix that with Latin America's indigenous pagan witchcraft, history of human sacrifice and santeria, and you have tthe makings of Brady "brujeria". I am guessing they swap ritual robes with the Pope.

Dios Mio! I'll need an exorcism after all this! πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸ’•πŸ™

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
04 February, 06:32
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
oh girl, will tell you my TB story today!! wonder if HE will be the first arrest😳

Field of Light @EartherealArts
04 February, 09:35
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Wow, I didn't know about Gisele being from the Porto Alegre region. Might explain her TWIN sister, Patricia.

Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
03 February, 06:30

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
03 February, 03:49

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
03 February, 05:31
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
πŸ™€β˜„πŸ‘πŸ

03 February, 05:35
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Thank you for sharing Michelle πŸ˜‰

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 03:48
lol