Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
i do not like doung this but this is my situation . so many si mych worse than me so do not feel ANY need to give to me or feel sorry at all . all for the glory of god i go
11:16 AM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
17 August, 12:48
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Sending some positive thoughts and vibes to you and your family! This too shall pass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 August, 09:49
Done, Brother! GOD bless you and your family πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 August, 10:09
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
oh Nancy thank you so much . this is a lesson in humbleness for me and very painful because i do not like asking for help , ever, but am aoways happy to help . i think that goes for a lot of us . i aporeciate your friendship here . Dave

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 August, 09:42
I hope your wife sues the living SHIT out of that place.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 August, 08:04
I am just seeing this now (Wed) and I always miss the important posts.
I most definitely will help you.

17 August, 11:38
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
yoyr a true friend Mr Charlie from the woods. thank you brother

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
13 August, 10:40
Donated, it's not much, but hope it helps. Many prayers

ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 August, 12:03
looking for your page β€” i follow you as i grew up in Syracuse and strangely worked at Crouse for 1 yr

12 August, 12:05
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
small world . for sure !

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 August, 11:45
Did you take it down?

12 August, 12:11
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication