Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 August, 11:16
i do not like doung this but this is my situation . so many si mych worse than me so do not feel ANY need to give to me or feel sorry at all . all for the glory of god i go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Done, Brother! GOD bless you and your family πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€
09:49 AM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 August, 10:09
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
oh Nancy thank you so much . this is a lesson in humbleness for me and very painful because i do not like asking for help , ever, but am aoways happy to help . i think that goes for a lot of us . i aporeciate your friendship here . Dave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 August, 10:14
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
You’re welcome! I understand it’s not easy to ask for help but just remember that by doing it you are giving a blessing to those who help you. You’re giving others the opportunity to be in service and share our blessings from GOD as we are called to do! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€ It’s been a pleasure being your friend, David!