Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 August, 09:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So, I used to be KC aka 113 when I was with my Ex... Would have been Our 8th Anniversary on 8.9.22... Guess that Loop is broken now...Wonder if it’s all just a Coincidence 🧐🤔 Ya know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 August, 07:00
👋 KC here, at your service!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
13 August, 02:07
C & K
3 & 11
3x11=33

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 August, 02:51
times dos

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 August, 02:01
Manifesting 11.3.

ICYMI from September, 2021 —

https://rumble.com/vmc99b-...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 12, 2022 at 7:19 PM]
0017. THE MOST HANDSOME SPY EVER!!!😎

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 August, 09:33
Almost sounds like this could be some big globalist corporation.... 🤷‍♀️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 August, 09:13
kevin clinessmith !!!

11:12=11.3 verifies first marker

let’s manifest, then activate 🙌

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 August, 09:07
We didn't do so hot manifesting Durham🙄

12 August, 08:46
11.3 —
Getting all those stolen diamonds back…

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 12, 2022 at 7:19 PM]
0017. THE MOST HANDSOME SPY EVER!!!😎

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
13 August, 12:12
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
What are the diamonds ?The children?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
12 August, 07:57
Where is Phaeton these days?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 August, 09:36
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Truth Social getting yelled at. 😂

12 August, 07:41
Manifesting 11.3.

How do you introduce evidence legally?

https://qalerts.app/?n=385...

https://twitter.com/JackPo...

https://humanevents.com/20...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 12, 2022 at 2:45 PM]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! I LOVE IT!!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 August, 06:54
Well... somehow I can always get to my Fav Q when it comes to VK’s post!! 🤣😂. C/3 + K/11 = 14 !!! 😌

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
12 August, 07:33
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
WOW. The BOSS just les me to the same…..
VK PROOF to boot!!!!

45 had a :14 sec gap between posts.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 August, 06:26
May be stretching with this one, but are you speaking of two optimal timelines?
Sections C & K mentioned at the end of the video. Must listen to the video to understand the context.
I commented a while back about a CERN scientists account of an ‘event’ while operating the HAC. I’ve managed to pull up the video of Dr. Edward Mantill by using truthspoke that doesn’t turn up on Google or YouTube when searching before.

https://youtu.be/aNGkv35W2...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 August, 06:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
CERN Scientist Disappears - July 24, 2015

CERN Scientist Disappears

1) I am breaking international laws regarding privacy and secrecy by publishing this information.

2) I am not going to disclose my location since I know that any attempt to prove what I’ve seen or what I’ve been part of will result in my immediate and thorough extermination.

My name is Dr. Edward Mantill and I was (technically still am) a physicist at CERN, located in Geneva, Switzerland. I specialize in particle and subatomic research, focusing on quark interactions. In other words, I study very very small particles and how they interact with one another at very high speeds.

Until Thursday, Jan. 15, 2014 I was a normal scientist living and working on the CERN campus. Most of the scientists who are involved in the branch of research that I am live on campus at the facility in Geneva and venture out only for social activities and the occasional visit home.

[see thread]

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 August, 05:48
connie and keith....

help us, frenz.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 August, 04:37

Bee Saved @BSaved
12 August, 06:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VK did say it would be underwhelming for the anons.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 August, 06:59
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
C before D...Clinesmith before Declass?

Hank Henry @Hankthetank1776
12 August, 03:05
Mr Pizza himself.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 August, 03:05
scroll past all that woke alvin lein crud to get to this crazy koncept!

Storm Rider @StormRider
12 August, 03:01
C = 3
K = 11

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 August, 02:58
Manifesting a happy ending to this movie would suit me just fine. Listo finito.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 09:16
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
we need extra popcorn for the credits

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 August, 02:41
311 < > 113

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 August, 01:47
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤍

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 August, 01:36

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 August, 01:08
Drop 26
Think about it logically. The only way is the military.
Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
Double meanings exist.

The cavalry is coming.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
12 August, 01:05
fryday vibe it up, AU 🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 August, 12:58
KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It) [HQ with lyrics] - YouTube

KC & The Sunshine Band's 1975 hit "That's The Way (I Like It)" with lyrics below.Doo doo doo doo doo doo dooDoo doo doo doo doo doo dooThat's the way, I like...

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
12 August, 01:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
That was my first 'concert'😃

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
12 August, 12:53
as in Carrolyn Kennedy?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 August, 12:33
TRUMPET 🎺 (113)
BLACK AND WHITE 🖤🕊 (113)
THE CREATOR ☀️🕊🎺 (113)
THE ANSWER 🙏♥️💙 (113)
SALVATION 💯☘️🎺🙏♥️💙🕊(113)
WORLDWIDE 🐸🌎🕊🎺😘(113)
THE END BIBLE “CODE” 😉🙏💙(113)
APOCALYPSE 🎺🕊🙏♥️💙(113)

Marker. 11.3 🔥🐸

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
12 August, 12:26
Cramer-Krasselt is an American integrated marketing and communications agency. It is the second-largest independent advertising agency in the United States according to Advertising Age in terms of revenue and is probably best known for its ads for Corona Beer, Porsche, Tropicana and Careerbuilder.com.😬