Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 August, 11:12
Manifesting C & K

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 August, 06:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
May be stretching with this one, but are you speaking of two optimal timelines?
Sections C & K mentioned at the end of the video. Must listen to the video to understand the context.
I commented a while back about a CERN scientists account of an ‘event’ while operating the HAC. I’ve managed to pull up the video of Dr. Edward Mantill by using truthspoke that doesn’t turn up on Google or YouTube when searching before.

https://youtu.be/aNGkv35W2...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
CERN Scientist Disappears - July 24, 2015

CERN Scientist Disappears

1) I am breaking international laws regarding privacy and secrecy by publishing this information.

2) I am not going to disclose my location since I know that any attempt to prove what I’ve seen or what I’ve been part of will result in my immediate and thorough extermination.

My name is Dr. Edward Mantill and I was (technically still am) a physicist at CERN, located in Geneva, Switzerland. I specialize in particle and subatomic research, focusing on quark interactions. In other words, I study very very small particles and how they interact with one another at very high speeds.

Until Thursday, Jan. 15, 2014 I was a normal scientist living and working on the CERN campus. Most of the scientists who are involved in the branch of research that I am live on campus at the facility in Geneva and venture out only for social activities and the occasional visit home.

[see thread]

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
06:48 PM - Aug 12, 2022
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 August, 07:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

12 August, 11:27
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
It wasn't an actual sync to your post because I wanted to add the text to your video for those who are hearing impaired or are only reading posts and can't view videos.

12 August, 06:49
Most of you who have heard of CERN will have heard of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) the largest scientific instrument which exceeds 20 miles in diameter and travels under the sovereign territory of two countries (Switzerland, France). The public has been told that it was constructed at a cost of tens of billions of Euros for the purpose of studying the birth of the universe and the collisions that take place within the collider allow us a quick glimpse at certain phenomenon that can only be witnessed when particles hit one another at incredibly high rates.

This is NOT what the machine was designed for, nor is it what the machine has been used for since it’s inception.

CERN’s main purpose for building the Collider was too, well it was to open a door way.

[see thread]

12 August, 06:50
Allow me to explain: the doorway idea came into fruition in the 1960s. After years and years of attempting to hide UFO phenomenon, including large scale and very public interactions such as the Roswell incident, and the Battle for Los Angeles incident well before that, the governments of the United States, Great Britain, and France decided to throw their weight behind the understanding of what precisely these objects were.

The ideas flew far and wide. Were UFOs from another planet? Were they from another time? Or where they simply mass hysteria and mass delusion fueled by the overactive imagination of a public who were shit scared of communists and their technology? No, they were none of those.

Our universe is but one page in a large book. Think of a closed book sitting on a table: you see each page stacked on top of one another, bound by the spine and sandwiched between the two covers. Our universe is but one page in a vast and all-encompassing book.

[see thread for remaining