Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:47
Nana is telling yall, yeah I used to think it was bullshit too, but yall should really try grounding, frequency music at night while you sleep and meditate, tonic water with guinnine, & try meditation.

It doesnt happen instantly but things will start happening. Out loud command your spirit to raise your vibrations and connect you to God.

You have an inner connect to God right there inside of you.

Just try it for a few weeks and wait for it......
Much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
This is where I found myself when I first opened my eyes. I have done a 360 and came full circle to what I believed from the start. I am working on the entire household rising levels up. I am up to 963 but how high do I need to go?? I also started with the zinc, garlic and vit D increase. What else do you suggest.
09:23 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaddElyn in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 February, 03:55
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
I also read that spirulina powder works wel alsol. Made an omlet with it this am and garlic. Was yummy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 February, 10:55
make sure it's vitamin D3. When i was sick for the last 2 weeks with a normal cold...i prayed about what would help me and Elderberry came to my mind. i got Elderberry syrup with zinc and Vitamin C. Tastes great. You can get it in many forms just avoid sugar. It's an immunity building weapon. That's when i finally started feeling better. That and Tabasco. 😀

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
04 February, 12:17
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
yes, D3. I have M.S. and they found my vit D levels were like almost not even there. So I take 25,000 a day.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
04 February, 12:40
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
My daughter and I both caught covid. We used tylenol for when the fever got uncomfortable, elderberry syrup for immune boosting and a homeopathic remedy for cold and flu. We kicked it in 4 days.

04 February, 10:51
I drink about 8 oz of tonic water with guinnine, zinc, c, d3, b-12,elderberry. Some ppl use more vitamins. Dont give up, at first, you might be a little bored with yourself but if you sincerely try to connect with your soul, you can. You have to realize that your spirit is separate from the earthsuit.
Nana is just a baby with this, there are many that are way farther down this road than me, just be careful of fakes just trying to sell you something. All I am selling you on is YOU.
Nana now thinks our souls have been here a very long time, you just dont remember.

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
04 February, 10:50
I learned herbalism from my grandmother. I've been taking Chichona Officinalis which is the natural bark that Quinine comes from. I also meditate while playing a recording of either the shofar or the earth frequency

04 February, 10:53
In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication
Nana cant explain the things I see now really, I have never had these things happen b4.
Excited tho for where it is taking me,