Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:47
Nana is telling yall, yeah I used to think it was bullshit too, but yall should really try grounding, frequency music at night while you sleep and meditate, tonic water with guinnine, & try meditation.

It doesnt happen instantly but things will start happening. Out loud command your spirit to raise your vibrations and connect you to God.

You have an inner connect to God right there inside of you.

Just try it for a few weeks and wait for it......
Much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
04 February, 09:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is where I found myself when I first opened my eyes. I have done a 360 and came full circle to what I believed from the start. I am working on the entire household rising levels up. I am up to 963 but how high do I need to go?? I also started with the zinc, garlic and vit D increase. What else do you suggest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
I learned herbalism from my grandmother. I've been taking Chichona Officinalis which is the natural bark that Quinine comes from. I also meditate while playing a recording of either the shofar or the earth frequency
10:50 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Latina4Freedom in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 10:53
In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication
Nana cant explain the things I see now really, I have never had these things happen b4.
Excited tho for where it is taking me,

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
04 February, 10:55
With the great awakening happening right now it's as tho the metaphysical volume has been turned up. If u tune in now you will likely experience more than ever before.

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
04 February, 12:26
who is nana...your nana?? I remember my mama telling me things she learned from her own great grandma. That would be my great great grandma. She was full blood Cherokee. I also have Blackfeet Indian in me. I have always felt different than others.