Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:47
Nana is telling yall, yeah I used to think it was bullshit too, but yall should really try grounding, frequency music at night while you sleep and meditate, tonic water with guinnine, & try meditation.

It doesnt happen instantly but things will start happening. Out loud command your spirit to raise your vibrations and connect you to God.

You have an inner connect to God right there inside of you.

Just try it for a few weeks and wait for it......
Much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
04 February, 09:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is where I found myself when I first opened my eyes. I have done a 360 and came full circle to what I believed from the start. I am working on the entire household rising levels up. I am up to 963 but how high do I need to go?? I also started with the zinc, garlic and vit D increase. What else do you suggest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I drink about 8 oz of tonic water with guinnine, zinc, c, d3, b-12,elderberry. Some ppl use more vitamins. Dont give up, at first, you might be a little bored with yourself but if you sincerely try to connect with your soul, you can. You have to realize that your spirit is separate from the earthsuit.
Nana is just a baby with this, there are many that are way farther down this road than me, just be careful of fakes just trying to sell you something. All I am selling you on is YOU.
Nana now thinks our souls have been here a very long time, you just dont remember.
10:51 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it