Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:47
Nana is telling yall, yeah I used to think it was bullshit too, but yall should really try grounding, frequency music at night while you sleep and meditate, tonic water with guinnine, & try meditation.

It doesnt happen instantly but things will start happening. Out loud command your spirit to raise your vibrations and connect you to God.

You have an inner connect to God right there inside of you.

Just try it for a few weeks and wait for it......
Much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
04 February, 09:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is where I found myself when I first opened my eyes. I have done a 360 and came full circle to what I believed from the start. I am working on the entire household rising levels up. I am up to 963 but how high do I need to go?? I also started with the zinc, garlic and vit D increase. What else do you suggest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 February, 10:55
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
make sure it's vitamin D3. When i was sick for the last 2 weeks with a normal cold...i prayed about what would help me and Elderberry came to my mind. i got Elderberry syrup with zinc and Vitamin C. Tastes great. You can get it in many forms just avoid sugar. It's an immunity building weapon. That's when i finally started feeling better. That and Tabasco. 😀

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
yes, D3. I have M.S. and they found my vit D levels were like almost not even there. So I take 25,000 a day.
12:17 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaddElyn in this post can reply
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
04 February, 04:07
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
vitamin k2 helps with absorption...wouldn't need to take as high of a dose.