Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 August, 06:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 August, 04:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I wonder why it says 'vaccines (not all)'?? I haven't found a good vaccine yet... 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
It's about what is IN the vaccines and "safe" dosages.

The took out mercury - put in aluminum. Who wants to shoot their baby with aluminum.???? THEIR BABY????

1/300 had reactions (according to RFK).. in initial studies... experimental trial aren't experimental at all. Placebo groups are other drugs.......... it's all mess......... I started a list.......

I would especially avoid anything "combined" ... if I had a baby - I wouldn't give him or her ANY OF THEM. Injection directly into muscle (which is what most are) - by passes the gut immune system ... and there are concerns about toxicity from that bypass.

Some of the products can cross the blood brain barrier and cause cancer............ and research doesn't tell you who is at risk.

Many contain too much of products that can cause harm..
Dr. TenPenny has a huge research library &
RFK's Children's Health Defense - share many many factual and pertinent articles and details which can help you decide.
09:59 PM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 August, 07:17
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
To be honest, I started off down this route, researching the side effects and listening to RFK Jr, Dr Tenpenny etc. But then the further I went, I began to believe that what they tell us about viruses is not actually correct and began researching where the 'germ' theory came about, the lack of a single isolation for any virus. So I've kinda come to the conclusion that all vax are basically poison as they do not prevent anything as viruses are created in our bodies to clean up dead and dying cells. So therefore anything that prevents a virus from doing it's job is not going to be good for you - aside from the junk they also put in these things that are so so dangerous. Wish I had know this 15 years ago before having children though.

12 August, 08:19
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Not all vaccines are for virus'...........

11 August, 10:01
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
It's not that "forming antibiodies" from an exposure that is controversial - it's how the "exposure" (i.e. vaccine ingredients are made - and what products are used to preserve them, or create them in the first place...........

Read Dr. Judy Mikovits book "Plague of Corruption" if you want to learn about HIV........... and where it's from....... get a dart board or something to punch while you read.