Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 August, 02:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
"first human study" Well actually this was discovered and prosecuted decades ago...

Superb factual historical drama gets into the dark history of DuPont and Teflon:

"Better living, through chemistry" (better for their bottom line and for the Big Pharma chemo-therapy industry)

https://www.focusfeatures....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 August, 07:23
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Thank you for sharing !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
11 August, 10:05
Did along time ago.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 August, 04:41
And they are using the aluminium waste for the chemtrails: waste disposal (that saves a lot of money and selling for chemtrails) and used for warming up the atmosphere. So thats is the total picture? The particles are also disrupting the intake of water and nutriciants for trees and other plants. And then they want to replace them with their GMO trees and plants. Which by the way should not have been patented at all, because G*D created that all. They only corrupted his creation.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 August, 12:32

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 August, 09:53
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I know a company that doesn't use any of that stuff.
Let me know if you want more info.
It's a 'membership/subscription" type of thing.

I love the laundry soap.
Notice my skin feeling better right away.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 August, 09:55
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Makes sense as I have learned the same thing for my pets. Like I heard the chemicals in swiffer solution is same/similar to antifreeze.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 August, 08:24
Forever? never say never Milk Thistle is truly a miracle with liver cleansing and zeolites for even junk in the brain and red clover for blood issues.

God has us covered with herbs and minerals ( zeolites)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 August, 12:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It enters into the DNA.