Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 August, 06:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 August, 09:55
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Makes sense as I have learned the same thing for my pets. Like I heard the chemicals in swiffer solution is same/similar to antifreeze.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 August, 09:53
I know a company that doesn't use any of that stuff.
Let me know if you want more info.
It's a 'membership/subscription" type of thing.

I love the laundry soap.
Notice my skin feeling better right away.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
11 August, 09:39
Mandy, You are absolutely right ! It really is crazy the amount of products that we need to avoid. We are so lucky to have this knowledge to avoid them.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 August, 09:34
One of my favorite Q Drops.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 August, 10:39
By the grace of God, we are alive despite that [they] have tried to destroy us in countless ways all our lives.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
11 August, 10:35

memes matter @NoComment
11 August, 10:29
also how heating oil over 200° hardens plantbased oils and how it cloggs up the arteries and how the heart school you attend here in norway after a heartattack suggests and indorses margerine aka plantbased hard 'butter' thats not butter at all
bc real butter is good for you and how the opposit is taught everywhere

memes matter @NoComment
11 August, 10:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
200°c

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 August, 10:28

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 August, 04:51
I wonder why it says 'vaccines (not all)'?? I haven't found a good vaccine yet... 🤔

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 August, 09:59
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
It's about what is IN the vaccines and "safe" dosages.

The took out mercury - put in aluminum. Who wants to shoot their baby with aluminum.???? THEIR BABY????

1/300 had reactions (according to RFK).. in initial studies... experimental trial aren't experimental at all. Placebo groups are other drugs.......... it's all mess......... I started a list.......

I would especially avoid anything "combined" ... if I had a baby - I wouldn't give him or her ANY OF THEM. Injection directly into muscle (which is what most are) - by passes the gut immune system ... and there are concerns about toxicity from that bypass.

Some of the products can cross the blood brain barrier and cause cancer............ and research doesn't tell you who is at risk.

Many contain too much of products that can cause harm..
Dr. TenPenny has a huge research library &
RFK's Children's Health Defense - share many many factual and pertinent articles and details which can help you decide.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 August, 04:31
Indeed, those deadly chemicals were also in the cleaning substance for parquet floors, as one expert about this was telling. They got onto that because so many dogs died from people who used that stuff to clean their floor. The dogs all got cancer.