Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
24 January, 10:37
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
have yall found a way to look up where the US corporation has dissolved? i cant find it. i need a frw copies to shove down a few smartasses throats! in all seriousness where do we search that up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 January, 10:40
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
i think santa has a link in discord

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
25 January, 11:16
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I dont think the objected to show someone the truth is to force it down their throat. I think the kind and more gentle thing to do is just keep introducing anomolies and be there for them until they open up enough and start asking their own questions.

For God & Country Cue @Heroe627
24 January, 06:53
i know people want to see public hangings. things are never thaet easy. everything is real! maybe theyjust want a semse of purpose.

24 January, 07:06
In response For God & Country Cue to his Publication
THE EASY ROAD WAS THE REASON TRUMP HAD TO RUN AND WE NEEDED Q~!

LA- Patriot @icedlatte
24 January, 06:33
I hear so many people say Q is wrong because dates passed and nothing happened, but Q never gave dates - people missed the decodes. The 11.3, 11.4 marker thing is the greatest example.

24 January, 06:36
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
Yea the biggest shills in our group being exposed at the moment completely denouncing Q all together. Its really quiet facinating. Its really exposed people who I thought were people with us.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 January, 08:14
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
That's because so many well meaning Anons put dates on events that never materialized and many got disappointed when expectations didn't play out. It doesn't mean Q was a larp. It just means people can make mistakes. It's just too bad that many left the Q movement because they stopped believing. I imagine they feel pretty hopeless about now. On the other hand, many were put into place to purposely lead people astray. It's just sad all th way around.
I was never good at the decodes, but you'd have to be pretty blind to not realize that Q wasn't a larp.

Kay Eski @KayEski
24 January, 05:56
100 percent!

24 January, 07:03
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
100% beautiful you are.

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
24 January, 05:56

24 January, 06:38
In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
TOMMY GETS IT!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 January, 07:16
I seen a post by Thomas (whateverthefuckhislastnameis), he said we were providing false hope to the people?
He and anyone else who thinks that stuff,
cankissmyfookinarse!
When this show is over, I hope they all fall flat on their face.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 January, 07:36
amen amen amen

18 January, 08:10
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
US US US

Phoenix Rises @Rita_1776
16 January, 09:23
Amen!🇺🇸 And I'd do it all again in a heartbeat💕 WWG1WGA