SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
16 January, 05:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
have yall found a way to look up where the US corporation has dissolved? i cant find it. i need a frw copies to shove down a few smartasses throats! in all seriousness where do we search that up?
10:37 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
25 January, 11:16
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I dont think the objected to show someone the truth is to force it down their throat. I think the kind and more gentle thing to do is just keep introducing anomolies and be there for them until they open up enough and start asking their own questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 01:02
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
it was just a joke. thats why i put " in all seriousness"

Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 January, 10:40
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
i think santa has a link in discord

24 January, 10:45
In response Danae Paris to her Publication
thank you. so i just signed in. How do i get to her? i dont know her username