SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
16 January, 05:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LA- Patriot @icedlatte
I hear so many people say Q is wrong because dates passed and nothing happened, but Q never gave dates - people missed the decodes. The 11.3, 11.4 marker thing is the greatest example.
06:33 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
Only people mentioned by icedlatte in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 January, 08:14
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
That's because so many well meaning Anons put dates on events that never materialized and many got disappointed when expectations didn't play out. It doesn't mean Q was a larp. It just means people can make mistakes. It's just too bad that many left the Q movement because they stopped believing. I imagine they feel pretty hopeless about now. On the other hand, many were put into place to purposely lead people astray. It's just sad all th way around.
I was never good at the decodes, but you'd have to be pretty blind to not realize that Q wasn't a larp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
24 January, 06:36
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
Yea the biggest shills in our group being exposed at the moment completely denouncing Q all together. Its really quiet facinating. Its really exposed people who I thought were people with us.