Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 09:26
I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 10:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It would be so cool if 2023, mirroring skull & bones [322] is the year we slam [them] off this planet with frequencies [they] can’t handle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
"...the year 2023 is going to change for all"
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨
01:26 PM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
13 September, 08:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i can't wait

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 August, 11:29
I think that selfless act came from Trump.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 August, 11:30
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
He didn't have to do any of this, but he loves his country that much, and he gave up everything to protect it.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 August, 09:22
Think Mirror
reversal
Esther