joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 August, 03:11
It is Monday August 9, 2022 and we are still sending money to Ukraine. Somebody please WAKE UP the WALKING DEAD on this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 August, 09:22
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Fiat is pretty much dead. Noone else wants our money. Its no good. Everyone else has joined BRICS. Our true $$ is safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 August, 11:38
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I read Turkey is joining the BRICs.

ANY Americans asigned to NATO
should get emergency leave ASAP &
come home!

NATO is TOAST. They're busted for
attacking Russia from Ukraine for + 8yrs.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
Yes. I would hope that they can leave. From what I understand, there are still many battle to be had in the ranks. I pray that everyone being given orders will be kept safe.
Although I did read somewhere that NATO was overtaken a while back. I believe all of this has been done and is playing out for the rogue operators that are DS. Besides the people that are asleep. It is becoming a reality for the world now.
10:08 AM - Aug 10, 2022
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it