joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 August, 03:11
It is Monday August 9, 2022 and we are still sending money to Ukraine. Somebody please WAKE UP the WALKING DEAD on this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 August, 09:22
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Fiat is pretty much dead. Noone else wants our money. Its no good. Everyone else has joined BRICS. Our true $$ is safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
I read Turkey is joining the BRICs.

ANY Americans asigned to NATO
should get emergency leave ASAP &
come home!

NATO is TOAST. They're busted for
attacking Russia from Ukraine for + 8yrs.
11:38 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 August, 10:08
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Yes. I would hope that they can leave. From what I understand, there are still many battle to be had in the ranks. I pray that everyone being given orders will be kept safe.
Although I did read somewhere that NATO was overtaken a while back. I believe all of this has been done and is playing out for the rogue operators that are DS. Besides the people that are asleep. It is becoming a reality for the world now.