joann ferguson @joann212
It is Monday August 9, 2022 and we are still sending money to Ukraine. Somebody please WAKE UP the WALKING DEAD on this planet.
03:11 PM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 August, 11:35
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
The Ukraine Military w/inbed AZOV Nazi's just
bombed a hotel in Donbass where all the Int'l
Media was staying...

Media that they can't control. Hopefully this
will make them return to reporting the TRUTH
about Ukraine.

Like this =

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 August, 09:22
Fiat is pretty much dead. Noone else wants our money. Its no good. Everyone else has joined BRICS. Our true $$ is safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 August, 11:38
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I read Turkey is joining the BRICs.

ANY Americans asigned to NATO
should get emergency leave ASAP &
come home!

NATO is TOAST. They're busted for
attacking Russia from Ukraine for + 8yrs.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 August, 06:14
its -August 8 , i know cause tomorrow is the 9th and it is my 19th wedding anniversary 😁😁

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 August, 11:55
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Happy Anniversary! Too many more. :)

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 August, 06:14
its -August 8 , i know cause tomorrow is the 9th and it is my 19th wedding anniversary 😁😁

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 August, 05:01
IKR it's unreal! MSM still have too much power!
(P.S.)August 8th
(i know cos it's my B'day)

08 August, 05:32
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
🙂🙃🙃🙂

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 August, 06:11
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Happiest of Happys!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 August, 04:59
They don't have access to the real Treasury. This is the movie.

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
08 August, 04:47
if they dont wake up soon, theres gonna be some table flippin jesus action

08 August, 05:32
In response Jess 369 to her Publication
Right!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 August, 03:55
Why not hang'em instead!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
08 August, 03:52
How are people not seeing all of this BS

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
08 August, 03:51
Monday August 8th 😊 Todays my husnands Birthday. 😊

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 August, 03:35
8th

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 August, 03:33
Its not in your face in the MSM. They dont see it

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 August, 03:34
Posted on FB but my account is restricted so very few people actually see anything I post and the true sleeping liberals unfollowed me a long time ago for pointing out their bullshit.