Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 August, 05:18
The basic issue with crypto is that humans DGAF about private keys — or any mechanisms whatsoever. It will need a whole mediating layer to translate tech into "human experience". I guess it will be packaged somehow into familiar instruments like accounts tied to people and debit cards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 August, 05:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Lost a couple of hundred in crypto on little crypto wallets with my last PC crash. Can only imagine how much lost crypto is out there. Lose the keys lose the crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 August, 03:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My nano arrived saturday🤔 Should I transfer 🤔 lock it in a safe? All this makes me nervous👀 dabbling in unknown areas🙄#cryptofordummies

God Wins @GR2021
My fear was I would make mistakes so put it off multiple times. Finally got it done one night when rest of the family were asleep and there was quiet around to focus. Once you get past the 'keys' my stress level decreased. After that pretty simple with the live app. Here is a video I watched and another one just to compare. Hope this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
05:51 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 August, 09:50
In response God Wins to her Publication
My trust wallet has the 12 keys too. It is nerve racking!