Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 August, 05:18
The basic issue with crypto is that humans DGAF about private keys — or any mechanisms whatsoever. It will need a whole mediating layer to translate tech into "human experience". I guess it will be packaged somehow into familiar instruments like accounts tied to people and debit cards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Lost a couple of hundred in crypto on little crypto wallets with my last PC crash. Can only imagine how much lost crypto is out there. Lose the keys lose the crypto.
05:21 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQAnonIsland
03 September, 08:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am sorry to hear that...😢

Is having nimonic codes enough?
( ie. Trust Wallet, Metamask, IOTA wallet)

or

need to convert
nimonic codes into the keys?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 August, 09:27
This terrifies me about Crypto. Never mind how easy it must be for hackers. Rooting for my XRP investment.

some one special to some @godrus
09 August, 07:01
EMP would fry billions of devices, making trillions inaccessible.
Where does irredeemable crypto go?
Sounds like an incentive.

We the People @grandmatobe
09 August, 06:13
I can't find my head some days. How will I ever understand the crypto biz. I'll lose all my retirement!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 August, 03:23
My nano arrived saturday🤔 Should I transfer 🤔 lock it in a safe? All this makes me nervous👀 dabbling in unknown areas🙄#cryptofordummies

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 August, 05:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
that’s what I did. One thing I thought about was never store a pen in a safe just in case it explodes and wrecks your sheet of key words.

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 August, 05:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My fear was I would make mistakes so put it off multiple times. Finally got it done one night when rest of the family were asleep and there was quiet around to focus. Once you get past the 'keys' my stress level decreased. After that pretty simple with the live app. Here is a video I watched and another one just to compare. Hope this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

LeLe John @Grace1125
07 August, 08:28
i have my key written down. i have even seen some engrave it on dog style tags

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 August, 06:52
5:21 | 12:5 > 17

17:21 > 8:3 > 11

💧 521 Jan 13 > 1.13

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 August, 06:47
ill Say It again
if You Don't Hold It in hand You Don't Own It!
Get physical P M s
Just old School I guess
i m h o js

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 August, 06:47
PC huh ? i have NEVER owned one that did not turn to junk VK . the list is looong.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 August, 05:23
Someone gifted me some HEX that I put in a wallet then lost the password.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 August, 07:30
HEX is not a word I see often.
In Gematria HEX = 222 = Hell

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 August, 03:49