Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 August, 02:14
Who posted first about Maralago raid?

If DJT controlled the narrative what does this mean?

Where was the MSM?

How would the MSM not have the inside scoop via the FBI to control their own narrative?

What is CNN now saying about Hunter?

Who is in control?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 August, 06:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FruAa in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
10 August, 10:34
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- Asshurium, descendants of Ashur, also a region of Israel
Greek- to make firm, secure

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
09 August, 09:32
thats quite the delta

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
09 August, 03:55
8.8-0-2.2
2.2=4
4yr Delta
2018 - 2022

8.8 > 8.18
8.9.2018 Previews Over....Showtime!
8.19.2018 Roll Credits

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 August, 12:09
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Double meanings exist. - Q

8/8
Showtime

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 August, 02:16
they muddying up DJT again
https://www.instagram.com/...

2ne FruAa @FruAa
09 August, 03:59
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
jepp

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
09 August, 01:53
Awesome find! 💥💥💥

Other Half @Otherhalf
09 August, 01:42
Also... full moon on the 11th is a Corn Moon and a Harvest Moon, which is 3 days later... or 3.11!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 August, 01:24

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
09 August, 01:22

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 August, 01:10

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 August, 01:21
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
10 days from 8th inclusive, brings us to August 17th! #Q

#Q4621 (one post only for this date)
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/ar...

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
09 August, 12:45
Anons are amazing 🥰

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 August, 12:43
I noticed yesterday Trump, GeorgeNew, and Kari Lake both mention yesterday was a "Dark" day on their Truth Social posts. I guess this is what Q meant by 10 days of darkness.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
09 August, 12:24
could it be the storm coming kind of count down???? hunter becomes the hunted ? laptop season NCSWIC WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #FJB #FBICLOWNSHOW

Ultra MagaQueen @MagaMeg1989
09 August, 12:11
biblical🐸

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
09 August, 12:01
This drop really stuck w me. ...

Then over the years, I saved these images as they came to me.....
The Great Wave.

(posts from my TG: t.me/NCSWICnibiru )

09 August, 12:05
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
what’s interesting, this is the exact order that I saved the images, starting with the Q meme.

09 August, 12:08
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
The Great Wave, tsunami.
Wouldn’t this sight really damage a lib’s thought processes?
Enjoy the show😎

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 August, 11:38
Dec 06, 2017 9:03:11 PM EST
>>45541
I have a question: The 10 days, DARKNESS.. when?
>>45563
Shutdown.
Q

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 August, 11:45
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
i also wonder if darkness means, the media will refuse to report anything? At least until military goes in and makes it happen?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
09 August, 12:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
10 days of darkness. I've thought. ..it's possible it's going dark for the elite cult. In every way imaginable. Not us the people 😊

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
09 August, 11:32

Stephanie GGG @Feffie
09 August, 11:28
i also noticed that i believe it was RSBN that also had a text to 898989 or 989898 (cant remember which) but caught my eye. Today is 8/9 (17)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 August, 12:02
In response Stephanie GGG to her Publication
10 days of darkness 8/8 thru 8/17 = 10 days

Maybe it's not 10 days of internet outages, but 10 days of POTUS being quiet - arrested?

He hasn't posted yet this morning!!!

@realDonaldTrump /108790947668067601" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Stephanie GGG @Feffie
09 August, 11:28
i also noticed that i believe it was RSBN that also had a text to 898989 or 989898 (cant remember which) but caught my eye. Today is 8/9 (17)

CharRose @CharRose
09 August, 11:18
Chills......I make pics of the sky on a daily basis--there are many things to be seen up there! Over the weekend there were huge fluffy clouds and one looked like the parting of The Red Sea - - I even said it out loud...now your post regarding the Ashura Holiday! No coincidences!

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
09 August, 02:55
In response CharRose to her Publication
I'm a bit in awe that you posted this. I saw clouds this weekend (love watching the sky) and immediately thought, "that looks like the parting of the Red sea!" love it 💓

Awakened __T @awakened_t
09 August, 11:16